Head Of IT Department :
Eng. MHD Maher Al-Hourani
- To provide computer services to University students as well as to faculty and administrative staff through providing advanced equipment, and to maintain and develop software for workflow at the University.
- To utilize technology at the University in order to support administrative and educational performance.
- To set up an up-to-date integrated information system, and to develop computerized systems for the administrative and academic daily workflow at the University.
- To supervise projects related to information technology, and to follow them up through signing contracts with second or third party for implementation.
- To supervise the ongoing development of the University’s site and its electronic gate.
- To supervise, maintain, speed up, develop and improve the efficiency of the computer network and email services at the University.
- To provide technical specifications, and to support the technical equipment at the university.
- To provide technical support to computer users.