Discussing graduation projects (1) and (2) for students from the College of Engineering and Technology – Department of Computer and Informatics Engineering
On 3/6/2021, graduation projects (1) and (2) for students from the College of Engineering and Technology – Department of Computer and Informatics Engineering were discussed by the head of the department, Dr. Mutasim Shfa’amri, and in the presence of the jury composed of: Dr. Nimer Salama – Dr. Hayyan Al Sebaei – Dr. Mazen Mahayri – Dr. Mahmoud Mahfoury – Dr. Deeb Khalifa, as well as the presence of some of the students’ families and colleagues in the college.
Graduation Project (1):
– “Self-balance robot” presented by student Salman Khalil – supervised by Dr. Nimer Salama
– “Design and Control of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Drone)” for students Mayas Ismail + Zain Al-Abdeen Ebrahim – supervised by Dr. Mutasim Shfa’amri and Dr. Mazen Mahayri.
– “Evaluate advertisements by identifying emotions,” presented by Muhammad Issa – supervised by Dr. Hayan Al-Sebaei
– “Controlling a car remotely using an Arduino” presented by: Ruba Arafa + Batoul Ibrahim – supervised by Dr. Mazen Mahayri.
Graduation Project (2):
-“A car with an autonomous parking system” presented by: Ali Saeed supervised by Dr. Nimer Salama
– “The Age and Gender Recognition System through Facial Recognition” for students Amjad Romani + Ahmad Bayrakdar – supervised by Dr. Hayyan Al-Sebaei.
– “Controlling Robot by Vocal Command” by Lilian Mahmoud – supervised by Dr. Hayyan Al-Sebaei.