Chief Financial Officer
This department has been established in the International University for Science & Technology in order to manage all the financial affairs in the university in terms of receiving the fees, collecting the funds, and paying all the commitments. Besides keeping and organizing of all the university account books according to the rules, regulations, and account principles set by the virtue of the presidential decree related to the private universities establishment.
Reduction of Fees for the Children of Syndicate Members
Fees Reduction for Siblings
General Secondary School Certificate Scholarships
The University grants scholarships for freshmen according to the following criteria:
- A full scholarship for the student whose rank is within the first five in the Syrian GSSC or in any other accredited equivalent study.
- Five scholarships, each of which is equal to 50% of the University fees (the credit hours fees) for students whose average is above 90% in the Syrian GSSC according to their scores, and who are already registered at the University. The scholarship is continued if the student maintains an accumulative average of no less than 3 points (B).
What is the Ministry of Higher Education scholarship?
A full scholarship is put under the disposal of the Ministry of Higher Education in accordance with the presidential decree of establishing the University, provided that the average of the applicant is below the minimum average required for admission in the required specialisation.
Scholarships are granted to academic high-achievers provided that they have finished 30 credit hours at the university, and have registered for 15 credit hours minimally, apart from their semester of graduation, and in view of the criteria below:
- 100% of the credit hours fees for students who have achieved a GPA of 4 points (A+) and ranking first in their specialization, provided that their accumulative GPA is no less than 5 points (A-).
- 25% of the credit hour fees for students scoring an accumulative GPA of no less than 75 points (A).
- 20% of the credit hours fees for students scoring an accumulative average of no less than 5 points (A-).
- 15 % of the credit hours fees for students scoring an accumulative average of no less than 25 points (B+).
- 10% of the credit hours fees for students scoring an accumulative average of no less than 3 points (B).
The scholarship is renewable as long as students meet the above conditions, and it is applicable to both first and second semesters.
Scholarships for the Children of the University Staff
A scholarship of 50% of the fees is granted to the children of the University employees and in case the student achieves an excellent average, the rest of the fees are credited to that semester.
Scholarships For Athletic and Cultural Merits
Five scholarships are granted each semester of 20% of the fees for top athletic students, and another five scholarships for students who exhibit cultural merits in accordance with the conditions outlined by the IUST Council for this purpose.