Is a structural project co-funded by the ERASMUS+ Programme of the European Union. It aims at building the capacities of Syrian & Lebanese HEIs to train a new generation of high skilled professionals in NGOs management & operation to enhance inclusion of refugees and the rebuilding of the South Mediterranean society
*MORALE Website: http://www.moraleproject.org
- To provide the NGO labour market sector with high skilled professionals trained to effectively manage and operate in NGO environments by means of modernising Social & Behavioural Sciences related curricula and by offering lifelong courses targeting NGOs professionals at partner universities.
- To raise the awareness on the key role of HE in the provision of high level competences of the future NGOs professionals and strengthen inter-institutional cooperation among HEIs, NGOs and governments through targeted networking actions
MORALE Activities are structured into 7 Work Packages (WPs) implemented in a logical order, with strong interdependencies among them. They are categorized into:
HORIZONTAL WPs: implemented during the whole project lifecycle for effective deployment of all activities and achievement of high quality/sustainable results, project visibility, interaction/contribution from all target groups:
- WP1 PROJECT MANAGEMENT: will ensure a smooth project implementation from both technical, administrative and financial points of view.
- WP6 DISSEMINATION & NETWORKING will ensure project visibility by engaging with key internal and external actors.
- WP7 PROJECT QUALITY ASSURANCE will ensure that the activities are carried out with the best methodology resulting in high quality outcomes.
VERTICAL WPs: generate results & create impact, benefiting the main project target: PC HEIs and society:
- WP2 IN-DEPTH NEEDS ANALYSIS will constitute the basis for the project development in terms of PC HEIs Training of Trainers (ToT)/replication, curricula modernization & LLL creation, as well as NGOs management practices and network.
- WP3 BUILDING CAPACITIES will design & implement 4 TOTs modules and their replications.
- WP4 CURRICULA ENHANCEMENT AND DELIVERY will be focused on the modernization of existing bachelor study programs at PC HEIs by designing new and multidisciplinary subjects related to sustainable NGOs management & operation.
- WP5 LLL COURSES DESIGN & IMPLEMENTATION will create 3 LLL courses of 1-week duration at each PC, delivered by blended methodology (face-to-face + virtual) targeting NGOs managers & staff.